The team at Thomson Trees have extensive commercial tree surgery experience with property management companies, developers, country estates, farms, schools, golf courses, charities and many more. We understand the importance of building a long term relationship with our clients to ensure that they continually receive a service that exceeds expectations.
All risks associated with our tree work are identified by carrying out a site-specific risk assessment and managed by the use of safe working procedures.
Detailed method statements are also available on request with our work being carried out to British Standard BS3998:2010 (Tree Work – Recommendations)
commercial tree surgeryQUALIFICATIONS
Thomson Trees are one of Edinburgh’s leading Arb Approved commercial tree surgery contractors. With continued investment into the company, we ensure all our staff are fully qualified, competent, and fully equipped with the knowledge and tools to complete any project efficiently and on budget.
Fully accredited and insured, Thomson Trees meet all compliancy requirements for commercial tree care in Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
- All team members hold their NPTC qualifications in work undertaken
- All team members are qualified through IPAF for the use of mewps
- All team members hold their BASP emergency outdoor first aid at work certificate
- As a business we are approved contractors under the Arboricultural Association.
- We often call on our network of fully qualified and trusted sub-contractors.