Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
Thomson Trees take health and safety in the workplace seriously and have all necessary systems in place as proven by being an accredited ARB Approved Contractor.
We are fully committed to health & safety and all our staff and sub-contractors are fully qualified and experienced in the operations they undertake. We undertake refresher training on a regular basis to ensure all our staff are kept up-to-date on the latest techniques and technologies.
Our Statement of General Policy
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances
- To provide information, instruction, and supervision for employees
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
A fully detailed 25 page health and safety policy is available to all our customer on request.