Thomson Trees have the TrustMark accreditation which is the Government Endorsed Quality Scheme covering work a consumer chooses to have carried out in or around their home.
- Dangerous trees
- Trees that are damaging your boundary wall
- Trees that have outgrown their position
- Overhanging TREES
- BT lines in or near the crown of a tree
- Hedge trimming and shaping
- Troublesome stumps
- Screening of new buildings
domestic tree surgeryQUALIFICATIONS
All our teams are qualified well in excess of industry minimum requirements. This enables us to approach each and every job with the right skillset, knowledge and experience necessary to ensure a thoroughly smooth process from start to finish.
- All team members hold their NPTC qualifications in work undertaken
- All team members are qualified through IPAF for the use of mewps
- All team members hold their basp emergency outdoor first aid at work certificate
- As a business we are an Arb Approved contractor through the Arboricultural Association.
- We often call on our network of fully qualified and trusted sub-contractors.
- We are TrustMark accredited arborists which is the Government Endorsed Quality Scheme
We have a range of machinery which we continue to invest in. All equipment is regularly checked (daily and weekly checks) as well as being regularly maintained to ensure reliability.
- DAF 7.5t tipper
- Tracked 190 Timberwolf chipper
- Guarded 150HP Valtra
- 12t Kesla trailer with crane
- Rabaud 4t winch and various hand winches
- Vermeer tracked skid steer
- Bandit stump grinder
- Toyota Hilux
- 2 plant trailers
- Full range of chainsaws, PPE, and climbing equipment
Why should I choose an Arb Approved tree contractor?